Effective fleet management services do away with fleet-related insecurities
These days strong, effective fleet management isn't a luxury; it's a requirement for remaining in business. Oversights when it comes to driver checks or other responsibilities can easily open up your business to charges of corporate negligence; even minor problems can quickly become a major catastrophe resulting in criminal charges, fines and legal action.
Centralisation provides much-needed perspective and control
Modern fleet management software systems make it far easier to stay on top of the many responsibilities associated with safely and effectively overseeing a fleet. By centralising information and ensuring that every need is addressed, these systems can turn a frantic, fragmented paper-chase into a smooth, systemised and well-managed business function.
Rather than needing to piece together the big picture from a variety of disparate data sources, using a well-designed fleet management service can give you all the relevant information you need to manage your fleet in a single place. That makes living up to fleet-related duty of care obligations much more practical and manageable.
A safer, better-managed fleet means a stronger business
Effective fleet management also offers many advantages for your business, including:
- Your legal exposure drops as potentially problematic drivers and procedures are caught and addressed before they can cause trouble,
- Your insurance premiums may drop, too, as insurers reward a good track record,
- Your fleet becomes more resource-efficient as fuel consumption and other factors are easily accounted for,
- You receive straightforward reports that automatically highlight areas of concern so you can take the appropriate action,
- Your drivers can be monitored in real time or their behaviours analysed later, and
- Licences and other qualifications can be checked electronically
The most effective fleet management solutions stem from real experience
Because of the complexity and pitfalls inherent in managing a fleet of vehicles of any size, solutions based on extensive experience are usually the most effective. The best services and systems are invariably founded upon fleet management lessons that can only be learned in the field. Fleet management of this kind offers reliable answers where alternatives cannot.
To find out more about AutoPlan FleetMaster and how we can help your organisation, contact us today for a free demo.